CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

H0W TECHN0L0GY AFFECTS MY LIFE

Technology! Yeah! Well back then i use to remember that there were no Ipods but now there are Ipods. I listen to music alot these days then i use to and i spent hours on the internet now then i use to. But Technology helps me because whenever i need to research something or look up something i can look it up on the internet. Same with typing a essay or report. Instead of writing an essay i can simply type it and while i would be typing it i can spellcheck it instead of miss spelling words and rewriting it again. Cellphones help me to because whenever i need someone to pick me up from a place that i'm at i can call my parents and either one of them can come and pick me up. If i get sick at school i can call them to pick me up.

4 comments:

kelly said...

i don't see anything!!!!!!!!!!

SeLyNa said...

HAHAHAHA BRAT! JUS KIDDING!
U CAN SEE IT N0W CAN'T YOU?

kelly said...

YES!!! NOW I CAN SEE IT

SeLyNa said...

T0LD YA!